1) People will sit in the seats clearly marked "soak zone", listen to 3 announcements about how wet they will get in the "soak zone", get soaked, and then run for higher ground completely shocked they got wet.
2) None of my family will sit in the "soak zone" with me. This is probably for the best because no one should have to learn Victoria's Secret from me.
|Khaki is apparently no better than white pants when wet.|
3) Most Sea Stars have 5 arms, but if you have a mildly obsessive compulsive boy who wants to spend hours at the tide pool, you're bound to find an exception.
4) Some pools have strange rules.
|If you're sick, dive right in, the water is great!|
5) After spending our money and time at Sea World we learned that our kids' favorite thing is the beach, for free.
I'm linked up with the TGIF Blog Hop hosted by You Know It Happens At Your House Too, Funny Postpartum Lady, and Overworked Supermom. Come join the fun!
If you learned anything this summer (not necessarily from me), please click below.